1. Name and address of the responsible body
VMT GmbH, Stegwiesenstraße 24, 76646 Bruchsal (hereinafter “we”) as operator of the website sds.vmt-gmbh.de (hereinafter “website”) is the responsible body within the meaning of GDPR and other country-specific data protection regulations.
2. Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer with any data protection concerns at any time by writing to email@example.com.
3. Personal data
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data also include information on your use of our website. This is usually done by the use of log files or cookies. See below for more information on the log files and cookies.
4. Purpose and personal data of the data subject
The extent and nature of the collection, processing and use of your data depends on whether you visit our website only to retrieve generally available information or make use of additional services.
a) Informational use
It is not generally required to enter personal data for the purely informational use of our website.
Instead, we collect only those data that your internet browser automatically sends when accessing our webpages, such as:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested webpage or file
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Device type
- Time of retrieval
- The IP address in anonymized form (used only for determining the location of access)
Your computer’s IP address is stored in so-called log files only the time you use the website and deleted immediately thereafter or anonymized by deleting the last digits. The remaining data are stored for a limited period of time. We use this information to operate our website, in particular, to determine and eliminate errors on the website and to determine the use of the website and make adjustments or improvements.
b) Use with other services
Insofar as you make use of additional services from our company on our website, you may be required to enter personal data for this purpose. Your data is processed only for the purpose of achieving the performance you have requested.
5. Usage of cookies
6. Analyse Tools
This website uses an internal statistic tool for web analysis. All informations are saved on the same server, which hosts the website. The saved informations are made anonym.
The data will not be given to third persons and will only be used by the operator(s) of this website to help to increase the useablility of this website.
By clicking on the following button you can deactivate or activate the tracking of your visit using a cookie. For this you need to allow cookies for this website. If you delete the cookie, use another browser or visit this website with another device, tracking will be active again. It needs to be deactivated there again.
7. Webfont from Fast.Fonts.Net or Fonts.com
For the uniform representation of fonts, our website uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Monotype GmbH (fonts.com or fast.fonts.net). When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using connects to the servers of fonts.com. By doing so, the provider becomes aware that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Fonts.com Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. For us, this represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
8. Personal data are not shared with third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless you have consented to the disclosure of the data or we are required or authorized to transfer the data due to legal regulations or governmental or judicial obligations. Such obligations to disclose information can be, in particular, for purposes of law enforcement, security, or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
9. Data security
All data that you provide to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification, or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- to gain access free of charge to the personal data concerning you that are stored by us (right to access)
- to obtain confirmation whether we are processing personal data concerning you (right to confirmation)
- to request us to immediately delete the personal data concerning you if the processing is no longer required and the other requirements for the erasure pursuant to GDPR have been fulfilled (right to erasure)
- to the immediate rectification and completion of inaccurate personal data concerning (right to rectification)
- to request restriction of processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing)
- to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability)
- to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on an automated processing of data, including profiling, and that may have a legal effect on you or any similarly significant restrictive effect (right to individual decision-making).
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data with effect for the future at any time.
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of GDPR (right to lodge a complaint).
For more information on your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
11. Deletion and blocking of personal data after the fulfilment of the intended purpose
We process and store personal data only for as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the intended purpose, however no longer than until the expiration of the statutory retention periods. In the event of fulfilment of the intended purpose and expiration of the statutory retention periods, the personal data are deleted or blocked in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
13. Information for customers, suppliers and other third parties pursuant to Articles 13 / 14 GDPR
You will find this information here.
14. Information on Processing Employee Data
You will find this information here.